- Our beekeeping ventilated bee suit with a round veil is specially made for beekeepers to protect from bees stung because we have been in this industry for a long time so we know what is right for beekeepers’ protection from bees stung. Beekeepers wear suits because they frequently get up close and personal with thousands of stinging insects.
- Our ventilated bee suit with a round veil is very easy to use because the mesh material makes the beekeeper suit easy to wear and keeps you cool even on a warmer day!
- This suit is made of 3 layers of heavy-duty mesh and features a round-shaped veil, which is removable just like the other components.
- This suit is having four pockets.
- Composed of fair sturdy mesh, this veil certainly does the job of keeping the bees well clear of your face.
- This suit is not washable.
Perhaps the best thing about this bee windy suit though is its comfort. It’s a very foolish beekeeper that prioritizes comfort overprotection but, if you regularly work for hours at a time, getting a suit that doesn’t leave you clammy and sweat-soaked is actually a major bonus. Made of breathable mesh, this bee windy suit is up to the job.
For this same reason, this is a great beekeeping protective suit for more professional beekeepers who manage larger apiaries and therefore have longer working hours. It is also the ideal suit for those working in warmer climates. If you are a beekeeper who keeps long hours and works in a warm climate, this might actually be your top priority.
We recommend you please don’t wash this bee windy suit in the washing machine because it will damage your suit.