Bee Brothers Industry – Pakistan Manufactures high-quality beekeeping Bee Uncapping Tool in Pakistan.
- No more scraping the top bar of a frame you’re uncapping with a hive tool then switching back to a fork to reach the corners.
- This all-in-one tool Bee Uncapping Tool has a unique built-in scraper on the side meant for top bars so you can quickly scrape all the hard-to-reach areas of your frames.
- Cut from stainless steel, the tines are solid, refusing to break off, and offer a more thorough job than an uncapping knife.
- Looking for a Bee Uncapping Tool with a built-in fork and a guide to ensure even depth across the comb? Try our pull uncapper with the scratcher.
- If you use an uncapping fork as your sole tool for uncapping, by scratching all cappings open but not removing the cappings, the honey will be released during extraction, but you will have much fewer cappings to deal with later.
- Bee Uncapping Tool – A solid, soft, washable rubber handle is molded with the body of the fork, for superior grip and comfort.
- Aside from scratching or lifting off the wax, we have found another valuable use for uncapping forks – checking drone brood for Varroa destructor mites. Simply move the fork parallel to the comb and you can easily lift out the white drone larvae and see the mites.
- If you have any questions & or queries, please use the contact form or email us at [email protected]
- We respond to all queries within a few hours, if you have urgent questions, please call us or WhatsApp at +92-315-4806812
Country of Production:
- We produced all beekeeping products including Bee Uncapping Tool proudly in our factory in Sialkot, zip code 51310, Pakistan. We do not import any bee products from other countries & used only made-in-Pakistan materials in our bee supplies products.